Number of Posts: 72
Robin reads. Robin writes. She sells foreign rights for a small publishing company, Quirk Books, in Old City Philadelphia. Having moved from the 'burbs in 2006, she embraced city living by selling her car and riding her bike or walking just about everywhere she goes. She never thought she'd be a city girl, but here she is, loving the crap out of it. She's always looking for a new place to eat, drink, shop, and be merry, and she'll tell you about it here. In her spare time, Robin loves to cook, travel, and practice yoga.
- Punk Rock Flea Market – 6/28, 24 Jun 2008 in Arts and Culture&Where to get stuff
- Morning bike rant, 24 Jun 2008 in Driving&Mumbles and musings&Transportation
- Saturday Night Revival, 20 Jun 2008 in Be Social&Music
- Art for the Cash Poor – Saturday & Sunday, 10 Jun 2008 in Arts and Culture&Photography&Where to get stuff
- IgnitePhilly – Wednesday at Johnny Brenda’s, 10 Jun 2008 in Be Social&Drink&Free!
- It’s gonna be a hot one!, 06 Jun 2008 in How to Help&Uncategorized&Weather
- Brunches galore, 06 Jun 2008 in Food
- Blocked sidewalks, 03 Jun 2008 in 64 Worst Things&Mumbles and musings
- 25 (well, almost) Things to Do This Weekend!, 12 May 2008 in Arts and Culture&Be Social&Community&Drink&Essential Philly&Free!&Philly Living
- More farmer’s markets opening this week, 06 May 2008 in Food&Where to get stuff
- And then the weekend…, 30 Apr 2008 in Arts and Culture&Free!&Music
- Ministry of Secret Jokes, 28 Apr 2008 in Be Social&Free!
- Reverie, 26 Apr 2008 in Where to get stuff
- Greenies, 25 Apr 2008 in Community&Food&Nature&Philly Living&Transportation&Volunteer
- Are you an EATER? April 30-May 7, 22 Apr 2008 in Food
- Beer/Art, 08 Apr 2008 in Arts and Culture&Drink
- Ha! Ha! funny, 01 Apr 2008 in Uncategorized
- April showers, mark your calendars!, 30 Mar 2008 in Film&Neighborhoods&Philly Sports
- Favorite Philly graffiti?, 28 Mar 2008 in Mumbles and musings
- Because April is boring…, 25 Mar 2008 in Holiday Celebrations&Philly Landmarks