More 2007 Philadelphia Resolutions
Taking a cue from Marisa, I like the idea of committing my list of many things I’ve wanted to do in Philadelphia but somehow haven’t gotten around to in my years here. Here are the top 5 things I want to do this year in Philadelphia:
1. Take a tour of City Hall. I hear that it is a really great tour with a fantastic view of the city when you reach the top. And free to boot.
2. Visit the African American Museum. I’ve seen interesting programs and exhibits featured over the years and have never made my way to this museum.
3. Eat at Zorba’s. I love Greek food and have no excuse for never having gone to this restaurant, which I hear is fantastic.
4. Visit the Edgar Allen Poe House. A site devoted to this amazing writer right here in our own city. I must go.
5. Explore Old City. Every time I find myself in Old City it is at night to go to a show, meet up with friends, what have you. And each time I find myself slobbering over all of the adorable shops and great used CD places and saying that I need to make it back in the daytime to check out all of the cool stores in that area. Yet it never happens. But it will this year.